Shell Reamers are multi-fluted, end cutting tools used to enlarge previously formed holes to a precise Diameter and smoother finish.
- Diameter：Φ00mm- Φ 40mm
- Feed rate：15~0.25mm/r
- Recommendation：fine machining, finish
- Application：general machining, volume production
- Advantages: consistent accuracy, surface quality
- OEM/ODM: Customized logo, packaging (MOQ 100 pieces)
- Lead time of custom drill bodies:
- 1 – 100 pieces: 10 days
- >100 pieces: 15 days
- Shipping fee: please contact for an immediate quotation
Shell Reamers are the hole making tools used to enlarge previously formed holes to a precise diameter with a smoother finish. Most shell reamers are made of high speed steel, used with special arbors which are tapered to fit the holes in the reamer. Straight fluted shell reamers are best for through holes, left-hand spiral flute models are better for blind hole machining. Shell reamers are recommended to machine holes with diameter larger than 20 mm or 3/4″. Cutting oils or coolant fluids are recommended for most reaming operations.
- To receive a correct replacement or full credit, kindly inform us within 14 days of receipt, in case the item you received is faulty. In the case of returned goods that are not defective, there will be a 20% return handling fee deducted from the original purchase price. Please ensure that the returned goods reach us within 14 days of the original purchase date, otherwise no credit will be issued. Contact us for more details in Return and Refund policies. If you decide to return and apply for refund, please download and fill in the Return Form, and attached the file to: email@example.com