Cutting Tool Blanks
The cutting tool blanks or preforms are the most important factors determining the quality of cutting tools. Near net shape preforms reduce grinding.
- Cobalt grade: 4%~25%
- Carbide with 6% cobalt, 94% tungsten for CVD coating
- Sizes: in both inch and metric.
- Finishes: ground, unground, or micro-finish
- Supply: Wholesale or factory OEM supply
The cutting tool blanks or preforms are the most important factors determining the quality of cutting tools. We provide a wide selection of tungsten carbide grades with different percentages of binders and grain sizes to suit different applications. We provide carbide blanks and preforms for general engineering applications and special use such as CVD coating. We manufacture semi–finished cemented carbide preforms closely to your specifications, significantly reducing your time and cost for further grinding and finishing.
- To receive a correct replacement or full credit, kindly inform us within 14 days of receipt, in case the item you received is faulty. In the case of returned goods that are not defective, there will be a 20% return handling fee deducted from the original purchase price. Please ensure that the returned goods reach us within 14 days of the original purchase date, otherwise no credit will be issued. Contact us for more details in Return and Refund policies. If you decide to return and apply for refund, please download and fill in the Return Form, and attached the file to: firstname.lastname@example.org